Horizon - request

Discussion about development of draughts in the time of computer and Internet.
Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:16
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: Horizon - request

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Thu Nov 24, 2016 22:46

I'm sorry that I asked Bert. How long you have to wait until you fix error writing game.

BertTuyt
Posts: 1328
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 19:42

Re: Horizon - request

Post by BertTuyt » Thu Nov 24, 2016 22:48

Good question, recently I spent not much time on Horizon.

Bert

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:16
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: Horizon - request

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Thu Nov 24, 2016 22:57

The message I wrote some time ago. You had to fix the error within 2 weeks, and now we have passed a very long period.

BertTuyt
Posts: 1328
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 19:42

Re: Horizon - request

Post by BertTuyt » Thu Nov 24, 2016 23:07

You are right time flies when you are having fun (song from Gloria Estefan) :)

Bert

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:16
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: Horizon - request

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Thu Nov 24, 2016 23:12

I very much hope you mobilize yourself and fix this error as soon as possible.

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:16
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: Horizon - request

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:19

I have a question. Please write how someone knows what needs to be done to get the Horion engine memorized and saved the option DB_Cache_Size for example 8G, 2G.

Rein Halbersma
Posts: 1635
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 16:04
Contact:

Re: Horizon - request

Post by Rein Halbersma » Wed Nov 15, 2017 16:19

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:I have a question. Please write how someone knows what needs to be done to get the Horion engine memorized and saved the option DB_Cache_Size for example 8G, 2G.
The maintainer of Horizon was Bert. You insulted Bert. Perhaps you should first apologize to Bert before asking for more help here.

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:16
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: Horizon - request

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Wed Nov 15, 2017 18:39

Rein Halbersma wrote: The maintainer of Horizon was Bert. You insulted Bert. Perhaps you should first apologize to Bert before asking for more help here.
I apologize that I ask, but what at this point I insult Berta.

Sidiki
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 16:28
Real name: Coulibaly Sidiki

Re: Horizon - request

Post by Sidiki » Thu Nov 16, 2017 02:41

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Rein Halbersma wrote: The maintainer of Horizon was Bert. You insulted Bert. Perhaps you should first apologize to Bert before asking for more help here.
I apologize that I ask, but what at this point I insult Berta.
Hi Krzysztof,

As you, i am a draughts program collector, i have almost all the existing programs excepted Sjende Blyn that author don't distribute or sell, Damy, Buggy.

One of your dream was to have Damage in your collection. Yes Bert promised to release a version. But, he's free to release when he would ready to do it, because, we know that working on a draughts engine and release it itsn't a little thing. Again if the others engines are more stronger. I thing Bert would do it when Damage would have the same or better level that Scan and or Kingsrow, without forget Dragon, Sjende Blyn and Damy.
You was tired to wait and you wrote that Bert he's a liar. THIS IS AN INSULT!!!!

All the programmers on this forum have their family to take care, they stay late sometimes on the night to exchange and share some new things for us. I thing that, we have to be grateful back them.

We see that the most poster was Bert, and together we are like a family. Of course, in any family, misunderstanding exist. And when the case come, we have to solve it, and sometime equally slippery it is, we have to forgive.

Bert, please, if you read this, i beg you at the name of all the draughts family of this forum and particulary at the name of Krzysztof to come back, we need you.

Sidiki.

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:16
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: Horizon - request

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Fri Nov 17, 2017 07:26

Sidiki wrote:Hi Krzysztof,

As you, i am a draughts program collector, i have almost all the existing programs excepted Sjende Blyn that author don't distribute or sell, Damy, Buggy.

One of your dream was to have Damage in your collection. Yes Bert promised to release a version. But, he's free to release when he would ready to do it, because, we know that working on a draughts engine and release it itsn't a little thing. Again if the others engines are more stronger. I thing Bert would do it when Damage would have the same or better level that Scan and or Kingsrow, without forget Dragon, Sjende Blyn and Damy.
You was tired to wait and you wrote that Bert he's a liar. THIS IS AN INSULT!!!!

All the programmers on this forum have their family to take care, they stay late sometimes on the night to exchange and share some new things for us. I thing that, we have to be grateful back them.

We see that the most poster was Bert, and together we are like a family. Of course, in any family, misunderstanding exist. And when the case come, we have to solve it, and sometime equally slippery it is, we have to forgive.

Bert, please, if you read this, i beg you at the name of all the draughts family of this forum and particulary at the name of Krzysztof to come back, we need you.

Sidiki.
I wonder whether you have a program Maximus under Windows.

Post Reply