World Draughts Forum

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 05:49

All times are UTC+02:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adri Vermeulen
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 08:28 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:16
Posts: 645
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
MenO wrote:
But posting the birthdate here is fine?


I think that there is nothing wrong with it. What else if I asked for other details such as your home address, account number, ID number, exact residence address, passport number and so on.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Adri Vermeulen
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 08:50 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 16:32
Posts: 1211
Location: Phnom Penh
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
MenO wrote:
But posting the birthdate here is fine?


I think that there is nothing wrong with it. What else if I asked for other details such as your home address, account number, ID number, exact residence address, passport number and so on.

The question is not about what you think, but about what the law says.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Adri Vermeulen
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 08:59 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:16
Posts: 645
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
MenO wrote:
The question is not about what you think, but about what the law says.

And about what you almost think.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Adri Vermeulen
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:20 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 00:02
Posts: 878
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
MenO wrote:
The question is not about what you think, but about what the law says.

And about what you almost think.

About privacy there are some basic rules in the law that must be the same in alle European countries. The main basic rule is very simple: Everything that says something about an individual person is personal data. So birthday and place of birth are personal data and are not allowed to collect or publish without permittion of the person involved.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Adri Vermeulen
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:39 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 17:16
Posts: 645
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
henk stoop wrote:
About privacy there are some basic rules in the law that must be the same in alle European countries. The main basic rule is very simple: Everything that says something about an individual person is personal data. So birthday and place of birth are personal data and are not allowed to collect or publish without permittion of the person involved.


I'm sorry but I will not agree with you. One more important note -there is nothing like privacy on the internet or in everyday life.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Adri Vermeulen
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:30 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 00:02
Posts: 878
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
henk stoop wrote:
About privacy there are some basic rules in the law that must be the same in alle European countries. The main basic rule is very simple: Everything that says something about an individual person is personal data. So birthday and place of birth are personal data and are not allowed to collect or publish without permittion of the person involved.


I'm sorry but I will not agree with you. One more important note -there is nothing like privacy on the internet or in everyday life.

You can agree or not agree, but it is the law.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Adri Vermeulen
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 07:24 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 21:43
Posts: 2245
Somebody please remove this topic and others about birthdays.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Adri Vermeulen
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:31 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 02:34
Posts: 653
Real name: Thijs van den Broek
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
henk stoop wrote:
About privacy there are some basic rules in the law that must be the same in alle European countries. The main basic rule is very simple: Everything that says something about an individual person is personal data. So birthday and place of birth are personal data and are not allowed to collect or publish without permittion of the person involved.


I'm sorry but I will not agree with you. One more important note -there is nothing like privacy on the internet or in everyday life.


If everyone steals it's oke to steal. I guess that is not a solid argument.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC+02:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited