World Draughts Forum

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:44

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:08 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 19:42
Posts: 1303
Gerard, and here 6x7, seems ok.

Bert

Code:
6x7 P = 90.774.659.360, Capture = 81.674.394.102
6x7 P = 90.774.659.360, CW NCW CL NCL = 45.922.584.894 6.551.349.681 35.751.809.208 2.548.915.577
28424.5 6x7, P = 90.774.659.360, E = 0


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:58 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 18:51
Posts: 806
Location: FRANCE
BertTuyt wrote:
Gerard, and here 6x7, seems ok.

Bert

Code:
6x7 P = 90.774.659.360, Capture = 81.674.394.102
6x7 P = 90.774.659.360, CW NCW CL NCL = 45.922.584.894 6.551.349.681 35.751.809.208 2.548.915.577
28424.5 6x7, P = 90.774.659.360, E = 0


Good news for me. I just found the cause of my bug on the 12x1 db. A stupid dimensionning error of an index table (76717266 instead of 76717267 !). The last value of the table is used only by the 12xn db when the 12pieces are on the 1-12 squares. As a consequences all 12xn db are wrong.

_________________
Gérard


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 19:26 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 19:42
Posts: 1303
Gerard, also 7x6 seems good....

Bert

Code:
7x6 P = 90.774.659.360, Capture = 81.537.221.872
7x6 P = 90.774.659.360, CW NCW CL NCL = 61.213.634.774 8.381.897.748 20.323.587.098 855.539.740
24501.3 7x6, P = 90.774.659.360, E = 0


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:37 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 19:42
Posts: 1303
Gerard, and some other 13P results, I did not had the time to compare.

Bert
Code:
8x5 P = 67.013.445.840, Capture = 59.224.793.515
8x5 P = 67.013.445.840, CW NCW CL NCL = 49.547.696.680 7.569.127.412 9.677.096.835 219.524.913
17180.4 8x5, P = 67.013.445.840, E = 0
9x4 P = 36.064.560.004, Capture = 30.692.384.522
9x4 P = 36.064.560.004, CW NCW CL NCL = 27.087.356.350 5.306.714.075 3.605.028.172 65.461.407
8836.7 9x4, P = 36.064.560.004, E = 0
10x3 P = 13.747.443.160, Capture = 10.824.880.467
10x3 P = 13.747.443.160, CW NCW CL NCL = 9.918.390.975 2.903.179.449 906.489.492 19.383.244
3203.9 10x3, P = 13.747.443.160, E = 0
11x2 P = 3.512.903.160, Capture = 2.342.003.640
11x2 P = 3.512.903.160, CW NCW CL NCL = 2.221.419.962 1.166.313.100 120.583.678 4.586.420
779.0 11x2, P = 3.512.903.160, E = 0
12x1 P = 538.899.660, Capture = 235.350.720
12x1 P = 538.899.660, CW NCW CL NCL = 235.350.720 302.994.918 0 554.022
96.5 12x1, P = 538.899.660, E = 0


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:07 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 18:51
Posts: 806
Location: FRANCE
BertTuyt wrote:
Gerard, and some other 13P results, I did not had the time to compare.

Bert
Code:
8x5 P = 67.013.445.840, Capture = 59.224.793.515
8x5 P = 67.013.445.840, CW NCW CL NCL = 49.547.696.680 7.569.127.412 9.677.096.835 219.524.913
17180.4 8x5, P = 67.013.445.840, E = 0
9x4 P = 36.064.560.004, Capture = 30.692.384.522
9x4 P = 36.064.560.004, CW NCW CL NCL = 27.087.356.350 5.306.714.075 3.605.028.172 65.461.407
8836.7 9x4, P = 36.064.560.004, E = 0
10x3 P = 13.747.443.160, Capture = 10.824.880.467
10x3 P = 13.747.443.160, CW NCW CL NCL = 9.918.390.975 2.903.179.449 906.489.492 19.383.244
3203.9 10x3, P = 13.747.443.160, E = 0
11x2 P = 3.512.903.160, Capture = 2.342.003.640
11x2 P = 3.512.903.160, CW NCW CL NCL = 2.221.419.962 1.166.313.100 120.583.678 4.586.420
779.0 11x2, P = 3.512.903.160, E = 0
12x1 P = 538.899.660, Capture = 235.350.720
12x1 P = 538.899.660, CW NCW CL NCL = 235.350.720 302.994.918 0 554.022
96.5 12x1, P = 538.899.660, E = 0


8x5, 9x4, 10x3 and 11x2 identical results

_________________
Gérard


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 16:29 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 18:51
Posts: 806
Location: FRANCE
12x1 results are now identical to yours
12x1 NCW1= 33 476 610 NCL1= 245 545 002 NCW2= 302 994 918 NCL2= 554 022
I expect I will able to give you this evening all results for the 14p db.

_________________
Gérard


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 21:28 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 18:51
Posts: 806
Location: FRANCE
Hi Bert,

First figures for the 14p db
12x2 NCW1= 302 705 258 NCL1= 1 008 172 770 NCW2= 1 484 410 911 NCL2= 3 938 613
11x3 NCW1= 1 227 707 632 NCL1= 2 320 901 210 NCW2= 3 990 227 861 NCL2= 17 199 718
10x4 NCW1= 3 283 778 890 NCL1= 3 909 798 894 NCW2= 7 861 805 321 NCL2= 58 604 100

_________________
Gérard


Last edited by TAILLE on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 21:42 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 19:42
Posts: 1303
Gerard, Im again back in Switzerland.

Will first implement a parallel Verify (as my computer here is not so fast).
Anyway my non-compressed figures 2P-13P 76.8 GByte, 2P - 14P 190 GByte...

Hope to provide some results this weekend.

Bert


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:29 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 18:51
Posts: 806
Location: FRANCE
Hi Bert,

Good news.
I did a complete analysis of the start position with the help of 2-14p db + 12x3db + 11x4db + 12x4db.
It took 3h18' and Damy found two winning moves (22-17 and 22-18) and five losing moves.
As you see Damy confirms now that the 22-18 move you found earlier is a winning move.

10x5db is under generation

_________________
Gérard


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:33 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 18:51
Posts: 806
Location: FRANCE
Hi Bert,

Did you developped a perft founction for 8x8 breakthrough game?
I did but, due to my special format of the positions, and doubt we can easliy exchange on that point.

_________________
Gérard


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 22:56 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 19:42
Posts: 1303
Gerard, no I did not develop a Perft() for BT Draughts.
Maybe we need to do, but as the 13P DB seems to be ok, I don't see much added value.
The results regarding my normal MoveGenerator() are recently posted in the Perft post.

Bert


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 16:52 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 23:33
Posts: 116
Real name: Jan-Jaap van Horssen
Location: Zeist, Netherlands
TAILLE wrote:
Hi Bert,

Did you developped a perft founction for 8x8 breakthrough game?
I did but, due to my special format of the positions, and doubt we can easliy exchange on that point.

This is what I get for 8x8 breakthrough draughts. The first 7 ply are identical to normal 8x8 draughts.
Code:
perft(1) 7 nodes 1 msec 7 kN/s
perft(2) 49 nodes 1 msec 49 kN/s
perft(3) 302 nodes 1 msec 302 kN/s
perft(4) 1469 nodes 2 msec 734 kN/s
perft(5) 7473 nodes 3 msec 2491 kN/s
perft(6) 37628 nodes 4 msec 9407 kN/s
perft(7) 187302 nodes 16 msec 11706 kN/s
perft(8) 907788 nodes 45 msec 20173 kN/s
perft(9) 4406111 nodes 86 msec 51233 kN/s
perft(10) 21320471 nodes 309 msec 68998 kN/s
perft(11) 103552081 nodes 1492 msec 69404 kN/s
perft(12) 498338018 nodes 7066 msec 70526 kN/s
perft(13) 2387390847 nodes 34578 msec 69043 kN/s
perft(14) 11403507914 nodes 162706 msec 70086 kN/s
perft(15) 54508477664 nodes 794168 msec 68635 kN/s

This is from my 8x8 bitboard perft, with one line added (if #kings > 0 return 1). Up to and including 13 ply confirmed by my general program for WxH boards (see http://laatste.info/bb3/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4563#p120132).

Jan-Jaap


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 19:25 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 16:04
Posts: 1559
jj wrote:
TAILLE wrote:
Hi Bert,

Did you developped a perft founction for 8x8 breakthrough game?
I did but, due to my special format of the positions, and doubt we can easliy exchange on that point.

This is what I get for 8x8 breakthrough draughts. The first 7 ply are identical to normal 8x8 draughts.
Code:
perft(13) 2387390847 nodes 34578 msec 69043 kN/s
perft(14) 11403507914 nodes 162706 msec 70086 kN/s
perft(15) 54508477664 nodes 794168 msec 68635 kN/s

This is from my 8x8 bitboard perft, with one line added (if #kings > 0 return 1). Up to and including 13 ply confirmed by my general program for WxH boards (see http://laatste.info/bb3/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4563#p120132).

Jan-Jaap


Confirmed! (dropping duplicate captures)

Code:
info depth 13 leafs   2387390847 time  16143 147890 knps
info depth 14 leafs  11403507914 time  77397 147338 knps
info depth 15 leafs  54508477664 time 366655 148664 knps


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 19:42 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 18:51
Posts: 806
Location: FRANCE
Rein Halbersma wrote:
jj wrote:
TAILLE wrote:
Hi Bert,

Did you developped a perft founction for 8x8 breakthrough game?
I did but, due to my special format of the positions, and doubt we can easliy exchange on that point.

This is what I get for 8x8 breakthrough draughts. The first 7 ply are identical to normal 8x8 draughts.
Code:
perft(13) 2387390847 nodes 34578 msec 69043 kN/s
perft(14) 11403507914 nodes 162706 msec 70086 kN/s
perft(15) 54508477664 nodes 794168 msec 68635 kN/s

This is from my 8x8 bitboard perft, with one line added (if #kings > 0 return 1). Up to and including 13 ply confirmed by my general program for WxH boards (see http://laatste.info/bb3/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4563#p120132).

Jan-Jaap


Confirmed! (dropping duplicate captures)

Code:
info depth 13 leafs   2387390847 time  16143 147890 knps
info depth 14 leafs  11403507914 time  77397 147338 knps
info depth 15 leafs  54508477664 time 366655 148664 knps


As expected my figures are very different due to to my special format
Anyway one sgnificant result:
perft(13) 495 970 174 leaves 20s

_________________
Gérard


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 21:23 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 19:42
Posts: 1303
Gerard, 2x12 confirmed ok.

Bert

Code:
Verify:2x12 Start, P = 4.516.906.290
839.1 2x12, P = 4.516.906.290, NCW = 302.705.258, E = 0


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited