(Free) draughts software

Discussion about development of draughts in the time of computer and Internet.
A.Presman
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 16:43
Real name: Alexander Presman
Location: the Netherlands

(Free) draughts software

Post by A.Presman » Sat Apr 21, 2012 13:03

Dear friends,

Is there a more less complete and not outdated overview of draughts software that we could publish for the interested people?

We see often the questions about it. ( especially about the freeware )
I think the programmers self and visitors of this forum are the best experts who can help in it.
I will give it a form and publish it on the site of the FMJD and promote the link to the draughts community.

So let's begin?


Please edit it at : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... HRwMUViSnc

Also maybe we need some more fields.
Something like "Type" that can be "play" or "database" etc.
Maybe in the form of tags so that also some features can be described unified.
Of course your suggestions are welcome.

Krzychumag
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 17:31
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by Krzychumag » Sat Apr 21, 2012 15:47

Warmly thank for information. I will add yet several interesting programmes (the sides of www).

Aurora Borealis Professional - Alexander Svirin (RUS) http://aurora.shashki.com - paid programme

Plus 500 - Serge Startsev (RUS) http://plus.gambler.ru/eng/down.html - paid programme

Dream - Saïd Koudache (F) http://hrx.free.fr/ - paid programme

Flits - Adri Vermeulen (NL) http://shop.kndb.nl/computer-software/f ... ersie.html - paid programme

Damira International - Alexander Osipow (BLR) http://www.damira.nm.ru/ - paid programme.

A.Presman
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 16:43
Real name: Alexander Presman
Location: the Netherlands

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by A.Presman » Sat Apr 21, 2012 15:57

Thank You!
Does Damira also plays 100 ?

Krzychumag
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 17:31
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by Krzychumag » Sat Apr 21, 2012 16:04

A.Presman wrote:Thank You!
Does Damira also plays 100 ?
So, Damira also game 100. For versions with the one it is necessary directly to write to the author of the program.

Rein Halbersma
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 16:04
Contact:

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by Rein Halbersma » Sat Apr 21, 2012 23:07

A.Presman wrote:Dear friends,

Is there a more less complete and not outdated overview of draughts software that we could publish for the interested people?

We see often the questions about it. ( especially about the freeware )
I think the programmers self and visitors of this forum are the best experts who can help in it.
I will give it a form and publish it on the site of the FMJD and promote the link to the draughts community.

So let's begin?


Please edit it at : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... HRwMUViSnc

Also maybe we need some more fields.
Something like "Type" that can be "play" or "database" etc.
Maybe in the form of tags so that also some features can be described unified.
Of course your suggestions are welcome.
Hi Alexander,

Here's a list of Russian draughts programs that I collected a while ago.

Michael Glizerin (Tornado)
http://home.mari-el.ru/draughts/tornadoIII_rus.htm

Igor Korshunov (Kallisto)
http://www.igorkorshunov.narod.ru/Draughts/

Sergey Nefedov (Skifi)
http://www.igorkorshunov.narod.ru/Draughts/

Anton Shevchenko + Vitaly Kamynin (Tundra)
http://www.tundra2.com/

Alexei Zakharov + Anastasia Kolesnikova (Tosha)
http://samarafed.ucoz.ru/

Alexander Svirin (Aurora Borealis)
http://aurora.shashki.com/

Odnoklubov, AO; Naumik, VF; Naumik, VV (Edeon)
http://www.edeon.ru/

Kestutis Gasaitis (KestoG)
http://www.igorkorshunov.narod.ru/Draughts/

Sergey Startsev (Plus600)
http://plus.gambler.ru/index.html

Alexander Osipov + Aleksey Morozov (Damir)
http://damira.nm.ru/

Krzychumag
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 17:31
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by Krzychumag » Sun Apr 22, 2012 00:20

Hi Alexander.

In Brazilian draughts almost the same what wrote mister Rein.

Michael Glizerin (Tornado)
http://home.mari-el.ru/mlehrer/news.htm

Igor Korshunov (Kallisto)
http://www.igorkorshunov.narod.ru/Draughts/

Sergey Nefedov (Skifi)
http://www.igorkorshunov.narod.ru/Draughts/

Anton Shevchenko + Vitaly Kamynin (Tundra)
http://www.tundra2.com/

Alexander Svirin (Aurora Borealis)
http://aurora.shashki.com/

Sergey Startsev (Plus800)
http://plus.gambler.ru/index.html

Alexander Osipov + Aleksey Morozov (Damira)
http://damira.nm.ru/

Ed Gilbert
Posts: 743
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 14:53
Real name: Ed Gilbert
Location: Morristown, NJ USA
Contact:

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by Ed Gilbert » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:44

Is Sjende Blyn a commercial product, as indicated in the table?

I added Kingsrow for English and Italian checkers to the Checkers table.

-- Ed

Genfry
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 17:09

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by Genfry » Sun Jan 05, 2014 17:18

Hello,
please update the file
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... iSnc#gid=0

with sw Checkersland
site: http://www.checkersland.com/
author: Pavel Porvatov
Games: 10x10, russian, brasilian, pool, turkish, italian, english.
OS: Win, Android

Maurits Meijer
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 19:22
Contact:

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by Maurits Meijer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 17:39

Added Deep Nikita.
Alexander can this thread be sticky, please?
http://slagzet.com

Sagqs
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 13:02

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by Sagqs » Tue Aug 19, 2014 13:08

An interesting JavaScript version of russian checkers
http://ru-checkers.ru/

Jepher21
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 01:31
Real name: Jefferson Roque

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by Jepher21 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 01:57

All,

I have two questions.

1) What the best program to brazilian checkers?
2) How I can buy tosha?

A.Presman
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 16:43
Real name: Alexander Presman
Location: the Netherlands

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by A.Presman » Sat Dec 13, 2014 19:58

Jepher21 wrote:All,

I have two questions.

1) What the best program to brazilian checkers?
2) How I can buy tosha?
To buy Tosha you can best contact programmers: tosha_tol@mail.ru

borysf
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 09:24
Real name: Borys

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by borysf » Tue Feb 16, 2016 09:38

Hi everybody. I'd like to introduce my draughts game: BF's Draughts. This game is freely available for download in the App Store. My goal is to create a beautiful and modern app for draughts lovers with many variants from all over the world built-in the game. Currently you can play: Brazilian (little polish), International (big polish), Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, English Draughts, American Checkers and Turkish. Turkish will be available in a few days after an update passes review in the App Store.

For more info please visit http://www.bfdraughts.com/ or view it directly in the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bfs-dra ... ?ls=1&mt=8

Please contact me in case of any questions :)
BF's Draughts - Download on the App Store :)
http://www.bfdraughts.com/

sultan_Ratrout
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:49
Real name: Sultan Ratrout

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by sultan_Ratrout » Sun Feb 28, 2016 04:35

borysf wrote:Hi everybody. I'd like to introduce my draughts game: BF's Draughts. This game is freely available for download in the App Store. My goal is to create a beautiful and modern app for draughts lovers with many variants from all over the world built-in the game. Currently you can play: Brazilian (little polish), International (big polish), Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, English Draughts, American Checkers and Turkish. Turkish will be available in a few days after an update passes review in the App Store.
Thanks a lot borysf

I would appreciate if you develop a windows/desktop version or even an Android version.
Have a look at my draughts paper in the general discussion forum.

regards

igorlemasson
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:30
Real name: Igor Le Masson
Location: Brazil

Re: (Free) draughts software

Post by igorlemasson » Sun May 01, 2016 01:50

Hi Presman and everyone,

I have added some new information and updates to this document.
I hope it be useful, there're still a lot of information to fill and many applications to be included :o .
It's a very fun research task :D

Regards

Post Reply