World Draughts Forum

It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:12

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 24 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 19:39 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 16:28
Posts: 51
Real name: Coulibaly Sidiki
Hi all,
It seem that Killer Scan, if it's the program that played this dxp game against Kingsrow, is not to strong than Scan 2.0.
I am confuse, someone posted games beetween Killer Scan and Scan 2.0, and Killer Scan had strongest.
Perhaps is't à endgame database lake, because Killer Scan have only the 3.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 20:17 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 16:16
Posts: 530
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
Match KILLER DRAUGHTS (modified Scan 2.0) - KINGSROW (2-move ballots)

Killer Draughts vs. Kingsrow 1.57a 4 wins, 5 losses, 149 draws, 0 unknowns


Killer Draughts

Book = true
Book-margin = 0
Threads = 4
Tt-size = 21
Bb-size = 5
Pondering = Off
Time = 1 Min / 100 Moves


Kingsrow

Opening Book = Best Moves
HashTable Size = 32 MB
DB cache Size = 10000 MB 6P
Threads = 4
Pondering = Off
Time = 1 Min / 100 Moves


Match played on a computer with the equipment.

Processor - Intel Core I7 2670QM, 2.2GHz
Hard disc - SSD Samsung 840 Evo 1 TB
Memory of frames - 16 GB DDR3 1333
System - Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1 PL


Attachments:
dxpgames.pdn [163.2 KiB]
Downloaded 27 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 20:43 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 06:48
Posts: 235
Real name: Fabien Letouzey
Hi Krzysztof,

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Killer Draughts vs. Kingsrow 1.57a 4 wins, 5 losses, 149 draws, 0 unknowns

The number of draws seems too high for killer draughts. Is Kingsrow really using the killer rule?

Fabien.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 20:58 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 16:16
Posts: 530
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
Fabien Letouzey wrote:
The number of draws seems too high for killer draughts. Is Kingsrow really using the killer rule?

Fabien.


Yes they played both engines. Tomorrow match for 1 minute in a normal game.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 21:09 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 13:53
Posts: 725
Real name: Ed Gilbert
Location: Morristown, NJ USA
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Fabien Letouzey wrote:
The number of draws seems too high for killer draughts. Is Kingsrow really using the killer rule?

Fabien.


Yes they played both engines. Tomorrow match for 1 minute in a normal game.

Huh? There is no killer version of kingsrow. Since it doesn't know the rules, kingsrow might declare games to be drawn when they are not by killer rules. This is probably a bogus result.

-- Ed


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:40 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 16:16
Posts: 530
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
Fabien please write what are the rules Killer draughts. Is this normal program draughts, yes or no.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:27 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 06:48
Posts: 235
Real name: Fabien Letouzey
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Fabien please write what are the rules Killer draughts. Is this normal program draughts, yes or no.

Killer rule: "the king must stop on the first vacant square after the last captured piece, if and only if that piece is also a king." (http://www.mindsports.nl/index.php/on-t ... r-draughts)

It's not the same game.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:42 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 16:16
Posts: 530
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
Fabien Letouzey wrote:
Killer rule: "the king must stop on the first vacant square after the last captured piece, if and only if that piece is also a king." (http://www.mindsports.nl/index.php/on-t ... r-draughts)

It's not the same game.


Thank you for the information Fabien. Well, it makes no sense to play further matches with Kingsrow.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 21:43 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 16:16
Posts: 530
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
Match KINGSROW - SCAN (2-move ballots)

Kingsrow 1.58 vs. Scan 2.0 4 wins, 7 losses, 147 draws, 0 unknowns

Kingsrow 1.58

Opening Book = Best Moves
HashTable Size = 32 MB
DB cache Size = 10000 MB 6P
Threads = 4
Pondering = Off
Time = 1 Min / 100 Moves

Scan 2.0

Book = true
Book-margin = 0
Threads = 4
Tt-size = 21
Bb-size = 6
Pondering = Off
Time = 1 Min / 100 Moves

Match played on a computer with the equipment.

Processor - Intel Core I7 2670QM, 2.2GHz
Hard disc - SSD Samsung 840 Evo 1 TB
Memory of frames - 16 GB DDR3 1333
System - Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1 PL


Attachments:
dxpgames.pdn [165.55 KiB]
Downloaded 23 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 13:04 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 16:16
Posts: 530
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
Match KINGSROW - SCAN (Normal game - 158 games)

Kingsrow 1.58 vs. Scan 2.0 1 wins, 7 losses, 149 draws, 1 unknowns

Kingsrow 1.58

Opening Book = Best Moves
HashTable Size = 32 MB
DB cache Size = 10000 MB 6P
Threads = 4
Pondering = Off
Time = 1 Min / 100 Moves

Scan 2.0

Book = true
Book-margin = 0
Threads = 4
Tt-size = 21
Bb-size = 6
Pondering = Off
Time = 1 Min / 100 Moves

Match played on a computer with the equipment.

Processor - Intel Core I7 2670QM, 2.2GHz
Hard disc - SSD Samsung 840 Evo 1 TB
Memory of frames - 16 GB DDR3 1333
System - Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1 PL


Attachments:
dxpgames.pdn [151.59 KiB]
Downloaded 30 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 16:08 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 16:16
Posts: 530
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
Match KINGSROW - SCAN (3-move ballots)

Kingsrow 1.58 vs. Scan 2.0 13 wins, 48 losses, 926 draws, 1 unknowns

Kingsrow 1.58

Opening Book = Best Moves
HashTable Size = 32 MB
DB cache Size = 10000 MB 6P
Threads = 4
Pondering = Off
Time = 1 Min / 100 Moves

Scan 2.0

Book = true
Book-margin = 0
Threads = 4
Tt-size = 21
Bb-size = 6
Pondering = Off
Time = 1 Min / 100 Moves

Match played on a computer with the equipment.

Processor - Intel Core I7 2670QM, 2.2GHz
Hard disc - SSD Samsung 840 Evo 1 TB
Memory of frames - 16 GB DDR3 1333
System - Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1 PL


Attachments:
dxpgames.pdn [1.01 MiB]
Downloaded 36 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 13:48 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 16:28
Posts: 51
Real name: Coulibaly Sidiki
Hi Ed
Please i want to run à dxp game beetween Kingsrow and any program with your old protocole (1move ballot), if i can call it like this.
I mean, the kind of match you runed against Damage in the past. Example 32-28 20-25 and then 32-28 19-23 and so and so all played by both side and opponent.
Thank.
Kindly, Sidiki.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 15:05 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 13:53
Posts: 725
Real name: Ed Gilbert
Location: Morristown, NJ USA
Quote:
Please i want to run à dxp game beetween Kingsrow and any program with your old protocole (1move ballot), if i can call it like this.
I mean, the kind of match you runed against Damage in the past. Example 32-28 20-25 and then 32-28 19-23 and so and so all played by both side and opponent.

The example you gave are 2-move start positions. This selection still exists in kingsrow for dxp matches.

-- Ed


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 17:07 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 16:16
Posts: 530
Real name: Krzysztof Grzelak
Sidiki wrote:
Hi Ed
Please i want to run à dxp game beetween Kingsrow and any program with your old protocole (1move ballot), if i can call it like this.
I mean, the kind of match you runed against Damage in the past. Example 32-28 20-25 and then 32-28 19-23 and so and so all played by both side and opponent.
Thank.
Kindly, Sidiki.


And what you have versions Damage.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 19:38 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 16:28
Posts: 51
Real name: Coulibaly Sidiki
Hi Ed,
You are right, it's perhaps because it's doesn't begin again by the beginning. The 2 moves are already played like à FEN. Thank for the answer, i see now.

Kindly, Sidiki.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 24 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited