I would like to represent new draughts program, Aurora. Author - Alexander Svirin. Site - http://aurora.shashki.com/info_en.html
This program is supporting 7 variations of draughts (English, Italian, Russian, Brazilian, Czech, American Pool and 10x10 International) and has language interface in English, Russian, Portuguese, French, Italian (Dutch will be soon).
To compare to Turbo Dambase Aurora has a few new features
- graphics interface with buttons (like ChessBase)
- free external draughts engines for games analyses (checkers, Italian, Brasil, Russian types). You can easy add any external engine in future.
- tools to make rournaments list for games database and export it to TXT and Excel format
And other new important features...
Aurora is FULL compatable with Turbo Dambase through PDN format. I mean that if you will output your game database from TDAM in PDN, then Aurora will "understand" all this games with comments, variations and inserted diagrams.
Aurora is selling with games databases -
- International draughts: over 260'000 games
- English draughts: over 30'500 games
- Russian draughts: over 80'000 games
- Brazilian draughts: over 8'600 games
- Czech draughts: over 2'100 games