World Draughts Forum

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 21:53

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: dragon 4.5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 18:09 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 01:35
Posts: 29
Real name: Luzimar Jacinto Araujo
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Luzimar this way I am thinking where from you have 394 files. I have 374 files. For accuracy folder MTC has 138 files a folder WLD has 236 files. Whether at you this way he is also.You gave all the content of the program. Now I just understood.

Hi Krzysztof Grzelak here are the folder for you to make a comparison I do not know if my folder has more files or your have less would be good to know Thank you Luzimar


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: dragon 4.5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 18:09 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 01:35
Posts: 29
Real name: Luzimar Jacinto Araujo
Luzimar wrote:
Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Luzimar this way I am thinking where from you have 394 files. I have 374 files. For accuracy folder MTC has 138 files a folder WLD has 236 files. Whether at you this way he is also.You gave all the content of the program. Now I just understood.

Hi Krzysztof Grzelak here are the folder for you to make a comparison I do not know if my folder has more files or your have less would be good to know Thank you Luzimar


Attachments:
File comment: Hi Krzysztof Grzelak here are the folder for you to make a comparison I do not know if my folder has more files or your have less would be good to know Thank you Luzimar
Kingsrow.png
Kingsrow.png [ 82.19 KiB | Viewed 425 times ]
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: dragon 4.5
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 18:12 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 01:35
Posts: 29
Real name: Luzimar Jacinto Araujo
Luzimar wrote:
MichelG wrote:
Hi Luzimar,

This is actually a very hard position. While the position is a win for black, it takes 30 moves to actually win it. The program would have to search 59 ply to find the actual moves.

The last move black played (7-1) was the optimal move, i am not sure it is unable to win.

The only sure way to find the path to the win is to generate the 7 piece distance-to-win databases. However this takes a long time and with 1.5 TB, it takes a lot of diskspace.

I have these databases, but there is not way to upload them.

Michel

Hi Michel Ed has created 2 bases of mtc finals and a total wdl of 90 gigs and loaded into the mega in several parts and now the kingsrow kills any end of 8 thanks for your grateful reply

hi Michel I tried to generate the bases of dragon with 32 gig of ram 4 tera of hd system windows 10 i7 processor and gave a fatal error


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: dragon 4.5
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 18:13 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 01:35
Posts: 29
Real name: Luzimar Jacinto Araujo
Luzimar wrote:
Luzimar wrote:
MichelG wrote:
Hi Luzimar,

This is actually a very hard position. While the position is a win for black, it takes 30 moves to actually win it. The program would have to search 59 ply to find the actual moves.

The last move black played (7-1) was the optimal move, i am not sure it is unable to win.

The only sure way to find the path to the win is to generate the 7 piece distance-to-win databases. However this takes a long time and with 1.5 TB, it takes a lot of diskspace.

I have these databases, but there is not way to upload them.

Michel

Hi Michel Ed has created 2 bases of mtc finals and a total wdl of 90 gigs and loaded into the mega in several parts and now the kingsrow kills any end of 8 thanks for your grateful reply

hi Michel I tried to generate the bases of dragon with 32 gig of ram 4 tera of hd system windows 10 i7 processor and gave a fatal error


Attachments:
123.jpeg
123.jpeg [ 172.35 KiB | Viewed 181 times ]
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: dragon 4.5
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 18:15 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 01:35
Posts: 29
Real name: Luzimar Jacinto Araujo
Luzimar wrote:
Luzimar wrote:
Luzimar wrote:
Hi Michel Ed has created 2 bases of mtc finals and a total wdl of 90 gigs and loaded into the mega in several parts and now the kingsrow kills any end of 8 thanks for your grateful reply

hi Michel I tried to generate the bases of dragon with 32 gig of ram 4 tera of hd system windows 10 i7 processor and gave a fatal error


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: dragon 4.5
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 19:50 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 20:24
Posts: 234
Luzimar wrote:
hi Michel I tried to generate the bases of dragon with 32 gig of ram 4 tera of hd system windows 10 i7 processor and gave a fatal error


Generally after out of memory condition, you can just restart and it will continue where it left of. However, if that doesn't help it along, you probably need to assign more virtual memory in windows.

I generated the 8 piece databases on a 24 GB computer, with i think 48 Gb virtual memory and i had to restart it several times.

Michel


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: dragon 4.5
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 02:41 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 01:35
Posts: 29
Real name: Luzimar Jacinto Araujo
MichelG wrote:
Luzimar wrote:
hi Michel I tried to generate the bases of dragon with 32 gig of ram 4 tera of hd system windows 10 i7 processor and gave a fatal error


Generally after out of memory condition, you can just restart and it will continue where it left of. However, if that doesn't help it along, you probably need to assign more virtual memory in windows.

I generated the 8 piece databases on a 24 GB computer, with i think 48 Gb virtual memory and i had to restart it several times.

Michel

Hi Michel, I did what you recommended and now everything is going great. Thank you Luzima Araujo


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited